Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1055 - Huge Snow Storm!

This brings up a very interesting question. Was there a reason why this awesome streak of burning 1335 plus per hour per day was stopped? Or was it an excuse? First the obvious reasons:

  1. gym was closed
  2. had no machine to burn 1335 calories per hour on
Now, let us consider this, while the gym was closed I had no control of that. Here is the excuse, did I do all I could to have a machine available to burn the 1335 calories per hour? Well, my answer is, no. I could have made a better attempt to get a machine prior to today.

Although, I did continue my streak of doing a sixty minute cardiovascular everyday by riding my life cycle with a weighted vest. Here I must confess, so far today, I do miss the delicious feeling of burning that amount of calories per hour.

So be it with all this SNOW to clear I should get a good workout. Since, I am in a snow hole until I dig myself out.I will be posting again today.

As the boredom set in I did an hour workout on the old treadmill and burned 660 calories in an hour. So all total I was able to do 2 hours of cardiovascular workouts today.

Just to keep myself moving I did go outside and shovel for a few hours. Ni----ce .

This now completes 1069 workouts in the last 1055 days-

Tomorrow we dig, workout and go to work.
Good Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment