Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 1066 Make it 25 with a flourish!

Enough of the numbers. The challenge is to attack the pace. Then the challenge is once you get a good pace go for a great pace. As you are on a great pace repeatedly challenge yourself to keep pumping harder. The key is not to let up and before you know it, you will have burned 1441 calories in one hour. That is 1441 on a day when the outside temperature barely broke 20 degrees.

The 1441 represents many things
  • despite that I have burned 1335 or more calories for the last 25 tries in am still increasing my total
  • that when focus on doing better every time out the time out becomes fun
  • when you enjoy something you do it better than if you didn't
  • the glow of the work out seems to last a lot longer when you hit a goal

It has been awhile since I have burned that many calories in the hour.Since July 4Th 2010. So, on Day 863 that is over 100 days ago. WOW!

It felt astonishing!

Now, we play a good game of battling the elements -Weather check--

Right now at 1145 am where I am it is 20 degrees Fahrenheit.Tomorrow around 4 am it will probably be below 5 degrees Fahrenheit.

This presents a good challenge. I got off the machine at 930 am and plan to get back on it at 430 am which is 19 hours of rest. Heck, that is fine with me. Especially, since I slept soundly from 110 am to 711 am which is six hours and one minute. I feel refreshed and charged up and ready to go!

Bring it on---- 1442 plus!

Day 1067 ......

No comments:

Post a Comment