Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1070 - To quote Rod Stewart, "the snow fell without a break"

No gym, after 18 inches of snow. No work, after 18 inches of snow. So what does a rambunctious person do? He pedals away on his Life Cycle for 2 hours and shovels snow for 2 hours without a break. Then gets so wet from the snow and sweat he drops his clothes in wash takes a post break and readies himself for more.

I really missed the workout today who knows if they open the gym I may go and do a good hour workout. The big challenge would be the early morning workout on short rest.

I do not want this post to sound too domesticated but, shoveling a foot and a half of snow this morning was a good workout. It seemed like I shoveled mountains of snow but it was only 20 to 30 feet. However, (again, I do not want to engage in my chores here) there was nowhere really to put the snow unless, you walked with the snow and threw the snow over the 4 to 5 foot banks of snow. Like I said, doing that was a good work out.

Here is an article that supports the facts about eating fruits vegetables and whole grains gives you energy and helps keep the weight down.

Day 1071 is around the corner and who knows maybe it won't snow.
I am psyched to workout some more. Today or tomorrow or both!


No comments:

Post a Comment