Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 1064 Make it .. Twenty four and a victory over yesterday's total!

Along with 1064 and year 24, today completes the 35TH month. We are now in the last month of the second year. The big three is only 31 days away. What an incredible journey. I have had my fair share of bumps and bruises but all in all this has been so very interesting.

Today, we awoke to a new shroud of fallen snow. As I woke at 410 am I realized the gym my not be open. But thanks to a very courteous text message I was informed that the gym is open. I am most a appreciative of that bit of information. Once I had it I got myself together and heading down. I arrived on the machine at 453 am and despite a good bruise on foot from yesterday's daily toil, I burned 1381 calories in the hour. When I started sixty minutes I reminded myself how awesome it felt to be moving my legs in a vigorous manner. It was this mindset that motivated my to keep going faster until I plateaued at almost 24 calories a minute. I did not quite reach that total but I burned 23.02 calories per minute for sixty minutes.

This whole process I thoroughly enjoy and love and have and do extend a great effort to carry out day after day. Like anything we love their are certain rigors we all go through to enjoy it.

As I continue to ramble on here the snow has not missed a beat. The ride in will probably be slow so I gotta go.

The 152ND Saturday awaits, with it a whole host of new numbers. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment