Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1060 Make room for twenty

I am now at 20 tries at the arc trainer and 20 times at burning 1335 or more calories an hour. Without that snow interruption and the fact that I do not own the proper equipment at home I would be at 21 days in a row of burning 1335 or more an hour.

No matter, I felt strong as I at one point burned 24 calories in a minute and burned 117 in five minutes.

The forecast for tomorrow is for a wintry mix to be delivered into the early am hours tomorrow. It play a factor in my pursuit of 21 in 21 tries.

I feel I did a splendid job by burning 1378 calories in today's hour, on only 18 hours 38 minutes of rest. I am definitely psyched to go after it tomorrow. I have notice that my strides are stronger and quicker of late which is an awesome feeling.

Ten sixty one ----is shuffling along----


No comments:

Post a Comment