Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1061 Make it 21 and strong as I can be!

If ever there was a day for excuses to end the streak it would have been today. We had snow freezing rain a call that went unanswered signaling that gym was not open.

HOWEVER, despite my unanswered call at 4 am. I called ONE MORE TIME and got an answer at 430 am. So I pulled out the dog sled and arrived on the machine at 455 am and proceeded to burn 1392 calories in an hour. The 1392 in an hour brings me to another streak.For the last 13 tries I have done 1347 or more in calories burned per hour.

To quote that dopey Tiger Woods commercial THERE ARE NO DAYS OFF----

Besides, if it was off where would it be?

Never mind, just leave it at that - Snow, freezing rain and unanswered calls- does it matter? Where there is a will, there is a way.

Day 1062 I am ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment