Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1067 Make it 26! With a record setter

Since, I have begun this 1067 consecutive days of working out least 60 minutes in a cardiovascular activity, where I have burned between 700 to 1500 calories per hour I have not burned 1400 calories in an hour before 6am, until today. I know that is a mouthful but that does describe the record we set today.

I must say it is one sensational feeling. A feeling that helps on a frigid day like today. As I looked at the temperature at 417 am it read 3 degrees Fahrenheit. Yet as I sit here I feel warm and awake.
The pace today was smooth I burned 690 calories halfway through the hour and then I burned 724 in the next half hour.

Picking up speed as you go along is a great feeling. You feel like you are in total control and you start to wonder how much faster can you go?

Well, we rested a solid 19 hours and 26 minutes in between workouts and we burned 27 less calories in the hour than we did yesterday.

Day 1067 was the third day in a row we burned over 1400 calories an hour and 26TH time in as many attempts we have burned over 1335 calories an hour.

The days are dwindling we are now 27 days away from three years.

But first Day 1068 needs be met.
Hello Day 1068, how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment