Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1045- Second day in a row I did a two hour workout!

That's a record! I have never done a two hour workout on back to back days. Well, what did I notice? Believe it or not, I felt better today than I did yesterday. Every thing was pretty similar weight, slight tightness in my legs and perspiration. When you workout for two straight hours your body gets challenged. The thought goes through your mind can I do it?

With a lot of confidence, I pretty much knew I could do it. This is where I feel having big goals is vital to your accomplishments. I was very determined to beat yesterday's total of burning 2710 calories in two hours. I really had very little doubt I would complete the two hour workout for the second straight day. I was focused on burning 2710 calories. I started with burning 1360 calories in the first hour. I knew to burn 2710 in two hours I would need to burn 1350 calories in the second hour.

However, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. As a result I burned only 1291 in the second hour. Either way, I set a personal record by completing two days of two hour workouts.

So, I felt and feel awesome not a bad side effect for not beating yesterday's total.

I am now 50 days away from three years. I am on track for my goal of doing both a extra workout a week getting my 437 workouts in 2011.

Tomorrow, will be a short rest before my next workout.

I wonder if I will keep my two hour workouts streak alive?
Day 1046 and workout 1060 in as many days awaits......

No comments:

Post a Comment