Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 1048- Make it nine!

It started on Day 1040 where each day since I have burned 1335 calories per hour.

Why not? After burning 1375 in 60 minutes. Had a win- win today. Had less rest and still burned more calories. Win- win ! Felt sensational as in the first fifty minutes I was averaging 115 calories burned per five minutes. To keep that pace, I would have burned 1380 calories within the hour. Either way the pace was awesome. When you consider that I had a few minutes less rest than yesterday and I was able to burn 40 more calories an hour that makes it all the more great.

All total during this streak I have done 161 sixty minute cardiovascular workouts in the last 1048 days. In other words, if a workout a day was playing 500 hundred ball, I would be right now, 13 games over 500 hundred. That is darn good.

Well, time is short as my warm up time is just about over. Then I will go to work and see how many calories I will burn there.

1049 will be knocking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment