Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1071 - The 600Th post!

Day 1071 - The 600Th post!

No big deal who reads this anyway. Shout if you hear me.It started innocently enough. As the snow started to mount all around us.We all wondered when will we go a few weeks without another layer of snow.

From Jan 12TH to Jan 27Th we had over 40 inches of snow.

Today we burned 1392 and sweated all the way.It felt so good to back in the flow. I felt yesterday's romp through the winter wonderland. I suppose despite the two SNOW DAYS I have burned 1335 calories or more per hour, for 29 out of 29 tries.

I will say one thing and certainly not blow my own horn but it has taken a deal of effort to continue this streak lately. When you consider how snow is around here.But as I have said time and time again I love it! There is nothing better than to get going on the workout and just enjoying the rush.

Basically, I am ten days away from averaging a workout a day for three years.
Life is what it is. It is how we make it that gives it flavor.


We are now 24 days from 3 years.Technically, I have done 1085 workouts. Day 1072 awaits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment