Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 889- A truly beautiful morning! No humidity, Yeah!

It is a beautiful morning. I think I will go outside a while, just to smile and breath in some clean fresh air. Awesome words to a song. Today I got up on less sleep than I have been accustomed to only 4 hours and 45 minutes. I did all I could and you know that is all I can ask. Despite burning only 1323 in the hour on this absolutely delicious morning, I feel great. I always try to cash in on weather breaks so I wanted more of a calorie burn today than what I got but heck the will to win is sometimes better than t and the the flesh is the result. he win. Vince Lombardi once said, "Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is." Vince and I agree the will is the spirit and the flesh is the result. We all know the spirit is willing but the flesh is week. That is why we all must realize the value of great conditioning. You see it is fatigue that takes away our courage. It has been said that fatigue makes cowards out of us all. It was said by Patton and then Lombardi.

Should we wish to attain victory we must be willing to pay the price for it's attainment.Part of the price includes preparation and part of preparation is getting in great condition. Great condition needed to handle the job. The job of showing up every day to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment