Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 872- What happens when you get up and you do not FEEL like working out?

Someone once asked me that. As I recall it was right around the 150Th day. Guess what my reply was? I said, " I don't know because I have never felt that way since I started the streak. I suppose I am so excited about the prospect of working out and the curiosity of what I can do on that given day that not feeling like working out is not in my language." I think without saying much more than I have said already should be enough motivation for anyone today.Just dwell on what I wrote and reread it over and over until you start to move. Good luck and I know you can do it!

Today, I warmed up late. Only burned 915 in the first 40 minutes. But finished strong by burning 481 in the last 20 minutes. Although, I just missed burning 1400 within the hour. I did burn 1396 in the hour. By burning 1396 I am still hungry to burn 1400 in the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment