Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 865- Two sets of numbers you do not want to see too often

What are the numbers? How about these? Five twenty seven and seventy two. Why not? What is not good about those numbers? They don't sound good or look good together. Okay? I give up what is the deal? The first set 527 represents the time of day 527 am to be exact. Guess what the second set represents? The usual pairing, the temperature. So at 527 am it was 72 degrees. Funny, that is when I got on the machine this morning and that was the temperature. Which is about 10 to 15 degrees warmer than normal. As much as I cringe to admit it I cannot help but wonder if that had to do with my burning only 1386 calories in the hour.

Last night, I treated myself to an early bedtime. I knew today was going to be interesting. I realized that I would burn about 1400 calories between 530 and 630 am in about 70 degree temperatures out side. I also planned on working until my blood test that I have been fasting for. I am always curious how long I can fast for. Today should be 15 hours. Not bad. In my mind, fasting is good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment