Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 876- I stand corrected! It was on the 4TH of July when ....

It was on July 4TH 2010 when I last burned the magic number of 1,440 calories or more an hour while using the arc trainer.The big question now is when was the last time I burned 1,440 calories or more in back to back days. Or to refine it further what is the most calories I burned in two days. By finding out this information it will give me a number of calories to go for today. How much can I do today. God, how I love that question! The last time I burned 1,449 I followed it by burning 1,396 calories in the hour.

So what is today's goal. Who is today's opposition? What is the pace I need to be on to beat 1449 + 1396 which equals 2845 calories. Well if your deduct 1439(( yesterday's total) it leaves me with 1406 calories to burn to equal that number. So today's goal is to burn 1407 or more within the hour. The pace in that effort requires a burn of 23.45 calories per minute or faster.

This will be a fun challenge. Yesterday, my groove was strong and I felt great. I pray for the same flow to occur today.

DID IT!

Finished very very strong! How strong? Well burned only 692 in first 30 minutes. Do the math. 1415-692= 723 in the second 30 minutes. Now that is a strong finish! How did you feel? How did I feel?? I felt awesome. I had a service man who just got done serving in Afghanistan tell me after he watched me finish with a strong pus say to me "half the guys in my outfit could not have done what you just did. I said really? Why? He said they are couch potatoes they don't have the athletic mind set. I suppose that is not a good sign for today's youth. but it does shine light on the fact that people from young to old need to get into better physical shape.

People need to learn how to love to workout. I am in better shape than i ever have been in my life.Knock on wood! Tomorrow is a new challenge. Can we beat 1416?

How much you do today? Go see and report back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment