Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day- 881! Can you say "less humidity?"

An awesome morning. Finally thanks be to God, a cooler morning with less humidity. I am pretty sure this is are first break since, since the 3rd of Juuu Lye! As was gleefully said by a former co-worker one hot summer's day! Not bad only 19 days of humid weather.

It maybe happy trails for me at my current gym. I've been a member since 2005 and I have come to realize their equipment is not really that good. Good meaning it does not fix itself. If it did it would be good equipment. There is always a price you pay for anything. Heck, at 33 cents a workout you can not expect a rose garden.

My burn today was who knows? Thanks to the shoty equipment it is any one's guess. I sweated a lot so I will go with the numbers I got. Eleven hundred and seventy five- Yuck Yikes.

The question of the day is...
When was the last time you sent or gave a thank you note or card to someone?
If there is ever an opportunity to do so it is now!

Knock, knock. Who is there? Day 882 !

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "Jew Lie" are you an anti-semite? Do you even know what your typing? Remember positive energy brings positive results and so goes with negative energy as well. Think about what actions you have on others. There are ohter people on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for the use of the spelling of the word july my intention was to express a glorious southern drawl and did not have any other meaning in mind.Funny thing about that drawl when you first hear it you cannot understand it. Then after being around it, you sound just like it. Ain't that right? You all.

    ReplyDelete