Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 866- The day of ...who knows. But, what if....

We took the time and envisioned the day turning out to be a truly wonderful day. A day in which we all were grateful for what we have, had currently have and will have in the future. One of the most powerful things I have ever heard comes from the bible it instructs, to paraphrase when you pray give thanks for already having your prayer answered. I know that is not always an easy one to fathom. I interpret that as having some much faith that your prayer is answered that you can now give thanks for it becoming reality.

I love starting the day with a workout where I use maximum effort. The feeling is so liberating, so blissful, out of body that pray to be able to give it to everyone. I am sure there are times in every one's lives where they feel so alive and blessed that they wish they could share that sense of joy with every living creature.

As I proceeded on my workout my sharing of my thoughts have inspired you today.I began to envision myself burning at least 1400 calories within the hour. When you realize that your vision could become a reality your body just comes so alive that everything in you is so focused on hitting that pace in an effort to reach that number of calories burned.

So as the Good Lord would have it I burned 1407 calories in the hour. Despite the temperature being a balmy 74 degrees a 535 am.

I hope my sharing of my thoughts have inspired you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment