Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 874 - All things need to have a certain flow to them

The magic of the streak reminds me of its power. As I have mentioned a few times prior. The power of a repeated action creates a special power. Some my call it muscle memory. All I know is when your body is adjusted to move in a certain way as the action is repeated with confidence and success the action begins to take on a unique flow. I am attempting to communicate this because I can not recall reading about such a subject.

There is definitely some dynamic at work. I sure millions of people have repeated some sort of procedure on a daily basis. So this action of repetition is not new. However, to me it is fascinating.

To clarify, I have done the same action in which I do a 60 minute cardiovascular workout everyday for the last 2 years and 144 days. To make sure all the information is clear. On some of the 874 days I did two one hour cardiovascular workouts. My total workouts that I have completed in the last 874 days now stands at 877. My continuous days working out are exceeded by 3 days. At one point my days were exceeded by 5 days. Back on and around the 700 TH day I was told by a doctor to hold off from working out for 48 hours.At that point in time I used 2 of my extra 5 days. However, my total of workouts still is above the number of days that have elapsed.

Today as a result of and electrical power failure I was not sure of my numbers. My guess is I burned 1367 in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment