Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 861- If you are not golfing or have not thought about golfing today, then you probably do not own a set of clubs

Once again, for the third day in a row we are blessed with awesome weather. Please bare that in mind should the weather change. Blasted to a 1407 calorie burn in the hour today. At the space station they name countdowns T minus blank. Well, since the big target out there is 1000 days, let us call today T minus 139 and counting.

I have been up at 5am everyday since Monday of this week. It feels good. My discipline is like a close friend. I count it when I need to know what I should be doing.

Quick motivating thoughts; it has been said and I believe that this country's freedom was started by a small percentage of the population. A group of determined individuals managed to get together and workout with the help of a mastermind to establish the basis for who we are today. A free country. So think of that while you are chewing on your hot dog this weekend.

Freedom came with a price but the statistics are amazing. The small percent I referred to was only 5% and only 20% more actually fought for the revolution. I believe 30 % fought with and helped the enemy. The remaining part of the population remained neutral. So we own our lives and our way of life to a 25% of a population that simply said give me freedom or give me death.

Happy 4TH of July. Let freedom ring! Let freedom ring and your life take control of your body and start on a course towards healthy living.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment