Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 875 I heard the call to the starting gate; It was post time!

Today and late last evening I treated myself to a rest. For the first time in the last 3 days I got more than five hours of sleep. With certainty I can say my body needed the rest. Feeling refreshed I was able to burn the most calories in the hour than I have in awhile. My guess is more than a month. To attempt to put how many calories I burned today into perspective. I burned 72 more calories today than I did yesterday. That means I was able to burn calories at a rate of 23.98 per minute as opposed to yesterday's pace of 22.78 calories burned per minute. To bore you further that is an increase of 1.20 calories per minute. That means I took off three minutes and nine seconds off my time from yesterday- As we divide the amount of calories by the pace from yesterday's calories burned pace.

Like I said, "I heard the trumpet sound for post time and I was off and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment