Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 871 - T minus 129 and counting; C day is coming!

We are 87.1 % of the way to 1,000 days.The average human that is 871 days after its birth is usually blank inches tall. Weighs about x number of pounds. I think what we will call the thousandth day is coma day or C day. See day is scheduled for November 18 TH 2010. WOW! How exciting! C day I like it. Well you heard it here first November 18TH is 129 days away.For all of you who are interested in this this stuff. Halloween is 121 days from today.And Thanksgiving is 146 days from today. Now Christmas is 176 days away.

Burned 1372 calories in the hour.Why less than usual? Possible reason setting on machine is on same weight I have lost a few pounds since I decided on that setting. If weight stays off I will readjust. Bottomline, still feel awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment