Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 879- Set the ole boy down early!

Decided eat and sleep were top priority. So I ate and then slept. Went down at 945pm up at 5am. It was good to put my feet up. The bible says, "the sleep of the laborer is SWEET." We are down to the last 12% of the 1,000 day journey. Now a 1,000 days will not end the journey but, it will give reason to pause and reflect. I hesitate to say celebrate because I am reminded of Winston Churchill's famous quote. Failure is never fatal and success is never final. For that reason I may not be celebrating on the big C day.

Finished with a pulse! Burned 1,378 in the hour. In last 5 minutes I burned 125. It took me a little longer to warm up. I just know if I was up longer before I normally get on the machine I would burn more calories per hour. The key is to find a way to get up earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment