Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 863- Okay so this is the break today....

Today, will be the first day in the last 33 days that I have not put in at least eight hours of work.So this is break time. Let me see I got up at 615 am. I plan on being at the gym at 8am or earlier.After the gym who knows? I feel chock filled of energy. I sense my relaxation with be just enjoying exploring my options.

Just knowing I can poke around with my time will serve as a psychological benefit. After all the word recreation is really re create. These next waking hours can help me get rejuvenated.


I know I recently touched on the concept of boot camp. I expressed it in the simplest form. Strip away all and start again. It really means to focus on only the main thing. But, just remember to keep the main thing the main thing.You have got to eat, sleep and breath the main thing. Now, you may be asking, what is the main thing? The main thing is the boot camp mentality. The boot camp mentality is I have something to do that cannot be interrupted. I once heard a great analogy for a sense of urgency. Pretend you have to go somewhere and you need your car but, you cannot find your car keyes. Do you get the picture? You are in need of your car keyes and you have no other sets of car keyes. Now what do you do? I suppose you go about finding your car keyes right? Then the phone rings and the voice on the other end says I need you need to get here right away. You recognize the voice and you now realize there is an emergency that you have to get to as soon as possible or someone will die. Now how hard are you going to look for your car keyes. Have I made the picture clear enough. Are you starting to sharpen your focus? Have I put you in car keyes finding boot camp mode? This little scenario at times can serve as a motivation for you to acknowledge your desire to lose weight, eat right and workout. In an effort to reach your physical goals.

Well, I am off to the gym to enjoy my day off from work.---

My juices were really flowing on this fine morning as I burned 715 calories in the first half hour and then burned 734 in next hour. All total I burned 1449 calories in the hour. Burning that much calories is something I have not done since? Give a second and I will look it up... Day 812 when on May 14TH I burned 1451 in the hour.

Now it is off to church then the locksmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment