Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 860 - We are blessed with some awesome early morning weather

Today is a magnificent day the sun is shinning there is a delightful breeze and there is a low humidity.Sometimes you can just comment on the weather for motivation.Which brings to mind a concept I always thought was pretty awesome.

Compliments, there never seems to be enough of them. I heard that most people will complain 16 times more often than they compliment. That my friends is sad.I once heard Tony Robbins give a quick lesson on how to give someone a compliment.
1- ask permission to give the person a compliment.
2- give the compliment.
3- give reasons for the compliment.
4- say it with a smile and speak with utmost sincerity.

Here is one - Hi Mrs _ how are you? great may I pay you a compliment? Sure. You look great today and the reason why I say that is..... Just Smile and say no thank you for looking so awesome today.
See that was not hard was it?

Burned 1400 on the nose today. Thanks to a great 125 calorie burn in the final 5 minutes of the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment