Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 885- The weather is beautiful at 5:20 AM!

Thank God, we have been blessed with great weather today. I felt awesome as I woke up and attacked the machine today. I had to steer myself to the other area of the gym today. I noticed that the biggest difference in the machine I used today was it took longer to register a burned calorie. I also noticed the amount of energy I exerted to burn the calorie was more than I exerted on the other machine. Bottom line, I know I worked out as hard or just as hard as I did yesterday.

Burning a total of 1320 calories an hour was my total on day 885. It was probably equal to yesterday's total of 1420 in terms of actual energy spent with in that blessed HOUR.

Life offers us many things. I feel the only the ones that are blessed can find excitement in every challenge life throws out at us. May you be one of the blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment