Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 884- A rich bounty of energy- God, how I love energy!

I suppose their are times of the day where we have the maximum amount of energy. If there was something called an energy measuring device where we could calculate how much energy we have at a given time that would be pretty awesome. However within the last 48 hours I thing I have uncovered something. I believe for my body I noticed that if I entitle it to a little extra rest a day it increases my energy.

Now, all this could just be me and my lifestyle but today and yesterday I found myself with more energy. I truly feel sorry people even myself at times when the feeling of energy is diminished. Energy what a precious commodity. The world would be a different place if we all had child like energy. A boundless reservoir of force and drive.

Well, today I felt like I had an endless reservoir of energy as I persevered to burn 1420 calories in the hour and do 460 crunches during the workout. We are now 116 days away from 1000- quadruple digit day! Q day - Comma Day - C day!

No comments:

Post a Comment