Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 868- Gee! That was awesome, can I have the check please?

Excuse me sir, but your bill was paid for by that kind gentlemen over there. Where I don't see him. Allow me to point him out to you. He is the one covered in sweat and breathing a little heavy. Just give him a few seconds while he catches his breath. Oh, I see him now. Thank sir for being so kind but I can not accept your generous offer. How much do I owe you? Nothing. Come now, I do not want you to pay for the awesome feeling of exhilaration I just experienced. Believe me sir all I did was sweat and work my muscles it was not that big a deal. You mean you will accept nothing for payment? Exactly, not a thing.

Wow, this workout thing is amazing I should do it everyday. I think so. By the way, what is our name? Ah, just call me your body. Thanks your body.

Believe me folks after a workout where you really give it your all "your body" will thank you!

Starting at 525 am and sweating like crazy allowed me to burn 1388 within the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment