Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 883- Ah, a bit more rest

"Today, is the day the Lord hath made, we shall be glad and rejoice in it."That is straight from the bible. Building on a good base is the best way to give you a chance for a strong structure. That I suppose is from the book of common sense. Monday through Friday of this week I was able to burn(1358, 1378, 1339, 1175, 1333 ) number of calories with in the hour. Today, I am determined with the assist of a shower and more wake up time to burn the most I have all week. The target is 1378, the goal is clear. Let us see if I can do it it.When I burn 1379 or more I will have averaged a burn of 22.9833 number of calories per minute for one hour.In an effort to burn 1400+ I need to burn an average of 23.33 per minute for one hour.

You see, to me this is exciting. I have prepared myself for this challenge and I am anxious to hit it.The bible says, when you pray for anything give thanks for its achievement before you even get it.That is a sure sign of your optimism.

Amen to that. Can I get an amen? With the strength of God it was done. The number 1428 was flashed as the machine read 60 minutes. Then it was done the prayer was answered with a little extra.

With faith as tiny as a mustard seed we can move mountains. So be it.My understanding of that passage is with real faith it will be done. Understanding using real faith is a very powerful force.

As I burned the calories today I noticed my focus was very sharp. Immediately I kept track of every calorie I burned. With an I on the goal of burning 23 calories per minute I kept an eye on my progress. When I was able to burn over 700 calories in the first thirty minutes I knew I was on a good pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment