Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 888- With the promise of August rapidly approaching....

We get a fleeting blast of humidity. The forecast is calling for a beautiful refreshing dose of less humidity following today. Can I get an Amen?

Yesterday, was an awesome physical day. We must realize we owe ourselves a few questions to dwell everyday. Did you know that if you ask your mind a question it does its best to give you an answer. That is why when we ask ourselves questions we must always ask them in the affirmative. A nice positive question like how did I get so lucky? Why do I love this? What is the nicest thing I can do for some one today?

OK --- You focus on asking yourself on asking positive questions. Today while I was doing my workout I noticed I was not putting the effort together that I feel I should. So I asked my self a very powerful question. What is the most calories I can burn from this point forward. So I burned that amount and it gave me joy!
A 1364 beats a 1360 any day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment