Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 880 - Man, we are in a good fight

The challenge is there. The elements are lined up. What are the elements? Let's see there is the lovely humidity that has not broke since July 4Th. There is the beautiful heat department that seems to be there at every turn. Oh yes, let us not forget the air conditioning which is has been on forever so it seems. Then there is the daily toil. You see there is really only two things we have total control over. They are.... 1) our attitude 2) our activity. Ponder that a second, do we really have control over anything else? I think not.

Today, I burned 1339 calories in the hour. I am determined to burn more in the hour tomorrow.

To quote "invincible" Hows it going Vince? Ah, a few bumps and bruises but I am okay.
I want to be better than okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment