Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 864-Allright, the break is over....

Let us be honest. It is hot out there today. Let us be more honest. After being in a hot house for the "day off".Then battling to put in three window air conditioners before cooling off the house. Then getting on the machine at 527am and burning 1396 calories in the hour. I have to admit I needed a second to catch my breath.

Now, I am back at it. I am definitely looking forward to today's challenge of working in 97 degrees and higher humidity.Then tomorrow's challenge of an early morning workout while fasting prior to the blood test. Then going back to work after the test. All while completing the 865TH consecutive day of doing at least one 60 minute cardiovascular workout.

We want, but are we willing to pay the price.The sad part is we all are usually given credit and then asked to pay back later.

If you are willing to pay the price in advance your life will be much richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment