Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 878- Four and a quarter does not make a good athlete better

Okay, what is the reference here? Four and a quarter is 4 hours and 15 minutes of sleep I got last night. Then I woke up and got on the machine and burned ONLY1358 calories with in the hour(WITH). Not my idea of a pace I want. I felt good but I can feel better. I want to perform at all times at peak performance. I want to hunt down perfection.(IWTHDP). I want to be constantly in Hot pursuit of an awesome workout. I know that having the right amount of rest plays a vital roll.

Here is a thought if there are 40,000 words in the English language and a person only knows and can define 10,000 of them that means there are 30,000 words that have no meaning to him in the English language. That is scary. To have all that potential of knowledge and never use it. One step further, Most people only use a small percent of the words they know in their vocabulary. So, that is even more lost potential.

Anyway back to working out, I love to do it and a major part of it is the preparation both mentally and physically.

Tomorrow with the blessing of the good Lord a new day will dawn. My prayers are that I am prepared to have an awesome workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment