Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 768- There is no quit in the person that will not be denied!

When you start focusing on what will be done there is no time to run. We are either running towards or away from something. We are always on the run.

Everyday in Africa, a lion awakes up knowing he must out run the slowest zebra to survive. Everyday in Africa, a zebra wakes up knowing he must out run the fastest lion to survive.

Us humans are running all the time we just do not always know where we are going and why- Huh!

My energy never ceases to amaze me.I thought that I had minimum energy today but no, I had abundant energy. Enough to succeed in burning 1,469 calories in the hour.I was able to hold the plank position for 4 1/2 songs. Had fun doing 1500 crunches.

As I conclude this post the sun is actually shinning for the first time since Saturday- Can I get an AMEN?

Day 769 is coming around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment