Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 742- I wish I had more!

My goals were not met today in terms of numbers but were met in terms of effort. I was attempting to burn 1,420 calories in 60 minutes, instead I burned 1,329 in 60 minutes. I wished to keep the plank position for 8 songs instead I did only 3. I had a goal of doing 1,300 crunches instead I did 1,530. It so it goes 1 out of three for me. My strategy was weak and I paid the price.

I went with 3 layers of clothing not 2. I chose a machine different than the one I have been using for a few weeks. The location of the machine was in a stuffy part of the building. Bad choices poor production. Oh well, live and learn. The streak is still strong and so am I.

I love the challenge- Hey, did you know that the game of rotisserie baseball started with its original members meeting for lunch at the La Rotisserie Francaise restaurant in New York City?

Tomorrow we go for Day 743!

No comments:

Post a Comment