Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 760- It is great to have the energy!

The energy is just lovely to have. Vince the great Lombardi once said, "the will to win and to excel they are one in the same. They are far more important than any event that occasions them." I take that as having an indomitable spirit supersedes any one victory. I can on step further with that thought and say what your speaks so loudly I cannot hear a word you are saying. The person that wants to succeed so badly just keeps going after it.

I spoke before of being in hot pursuit of a goal. Now wrap your mind around the thought of a white desire to achieve a goal. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve. As we continue to dwell of the will we must be mindful of the origin of the fire and constantly look for ways to stoke the flames. An old football once said " if the doesn't light your fire then your pilot light is out!"

Vince also said" gentleman, if you are not fired with enthusiasm then you will be fired with enthusiasm!"

Today's workout had an interesting twist I managed to burn as many calories per hour as total crunches I did. Yep, ring up 1,432 for each crunches and calories burned in 60 minutes. I also did 4 1/2 songs of plank position listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment