Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 748-A quick thought before the workout

It is an awesome feeling prior to a workout. My focus is on the great sensation I anticipate from the workout.In a rare instance I am able to submit a post before I workout. The last time I was able to visit the keyboard this early was February 16TH which was 23 days ago.Man, how time flies!

So, here we go let us see what we got.

On February 28TH and March 1ST of 2009 I battled through my workouts I had a fever and was sick as a dog, still I persisted.I suppose today was as close as I have come to feeling that lousy. Still, I persisted. It felt awesome to do the 60 minute workout. However when I tried the ab workout I just could not push as hard as I wanted to. But, with 1,418 calories burned during that hour I still feel good. I will say this, I feel a whole lot better now by doing the workout than I would if I did not do the workout.

I suppose I have a mild virus that just needs to run it's course.

This is week 106 and it has been a good challenge. I consider myself very fortunate for having felt so good (knock on wood) for a more than 365 days. In the last 2 years and 18 days I have taken only one Advil no Tylenol or any of that stuff. Again, I consider myself very fortunate.

I am anxious to see what I can do tomorrow, Day 749!
Either way my 264TH straight day of posting to this blog is scheduled for tomorrow. I started posting on day 477 - June 16Th 2009. After that I took a break then went back at it on Day 484 and have stopped since.That is pretty neat. That means we have about 260 pages of history recorded here. I will say this, every workout since Saturday June 20th 2009 is recorded here!

No comments:

Post a Comment