Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 767- Raise your hand if you wake up thirsty each morning

I see just about everyone except that individual who claims to have done a sixty minute cardiovascular workout everyday since February 23, 2008. That seems odd when wake up you are not thirsty? No, I just want to workout!
My attitude on eating and drinking in the morning is why drink or eat if you are not thirsty or hungry? I enjoy fasting prior to the workout. I usually fast for about 12 hours. However, when I do finish my workout I feast on oatmeal cinnamon and fruit. While I enjoy my oatmeal I drink orange juice and seltzer.

We must be reminded of Renee Descarte and his philosophy on life.When it rains you have three choices stay in, go out and get wet or go out with an umbrella.

This goes for our daily lives we either hide,go out and take our lumps or we protect ourselves while we live our life. I choose the umbrella. My umbrella is having a good positive attitude.

So, it is with this thought that I launch my day!

The joy that is found in the workout is the challenge. Everyday I ask myself what have I got today? How much can I push myself to reach my goals for today. I love the action that follows on the heels of those questions.

Today, I was able to burn 29 more calories than I was able to burn yesterday. My reason for the increase is the amount of rest I had in between workouts. After resting 24 + hours I did my work out today. I felt strong and aggressive as I pounded through a two hour workout. A workout that included a 60 minute cardiovascular workout along with 45 minute abdominal workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment