Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 766- Oh goodness gracious!

It was raining hard in Frisco. I needed one more fare to make my night......
Yep, its raining. I like to think of that song when it is raining. That song makes the day with rain sound adventurous. In your stumped on the title of the song and the artist it is Harry Chapin and the title is Taxi.

You know it is ironic how one word defines all of us. That word is settle.Why settle? Settle means - Definition for settle
- decide on something: to come to a decision or agreement about - You see? We all have a point in which we settle for something.

Take a second look at where you are right now. That is what you have settled for. Question how long do you intend on settling for that?

Rain or no rain we forge ahead on Day 766 - I we give it my all not settle for less than I want!

Today I am proud to say I left it all out on the arc trainer. I busted it like you cannot believe and burned 1,435 calories in an hour. Today was the third straight day I did my workout around the 7-8:30 am hour. I probably could have benefited from some more rest but man, it felt great busting it that hard.
I ran out of time to get a good ab workout but I did manage to do a 4 minute crunch session along with a 2 song plank. So, regardless of the brevity I felt awesome.

I look forward to tomorrow's workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment