Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 738- I want you to want me!

Wait a minute who said that? I did. To who were you referring to? Does it matter? Every person thinks the same. They want some thing or person to want them. People do not have to say it, they show it by their actions. Even if you are trying to please only yourself you are saying that statement. People all deep down inside want to to be wanted. Some just don't know what they want but they all come with that one statement and who they say it to outward or inward makes the difference of who they are. It not only determines who they are it spells out who or what they want to become. I am very mindful of that prevailing thought.

If you do agree with me fine. However, should you not agree with me ask yourself is there any person in your life you would not say that statement to? I want you to want me.

Funny huh? Today was a workout worthy of a dedication. Today's workout was dedicated to SPRING! Yes folks it felt great to do the workout today. As I charged ahead burning 1,418 calories in 60 minutes. Now, realize this, when my 60 minutes is up I do not ever just stop. I go through a cool down of five minutes. So, technically I burn another 50 to 70 calories during the cool down. After the cool down I stayed in the plank position for 5 songs then, I did 1,070 crunches. Man, I felt alive!

As we continue to blast toward day 755 to equal Hank Aaron's career home run total we realize that we are yet 17 days away from that milestone.

Checking all gear, as we move on I count my blessings and feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment