Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 746- As we grind it out

Today, gave me a great chance to appreciate the kind of shape I have worked myself into. My 60 minutes on the arc trainer was awesome. My back felt a little tight and since it has been a little tight for a few days I decided to go easy on the ab exercises today. A highly different tact than I usually take. But I went easy on my workout yesterday because my knee felt funky and today it felt great. So lets see how the back does with a little break in crunches.

Ah it is just great to get after the workout with zest and desire. The body does great things for you when it is worked hard!

To all who may read this and think this jibberish, start a good hard workout program and see if I am not correct.Today is the 749TH workout in the last 746 days. Tomorrow will be the 750Th workout in the last 747 days. Seven fifty, oh man!

No comments:

Post a Comment