Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 764- Up early to workout

Good morning! It is now 6:11 am I am here blogging away getting ready to get to the gym which does not open until 7 am ish. Why am I up so early when I do not need to be at work until 10::40 am. ?Easy, to workout. Ever since February 23rd 2008 I have done a 60 minute work out everyday. There have been some days where I have done two sixty minute workouts a day. I have done 2 workouts a day 4 times. So I have done 768 60 minute workouts in the last 764 days,

By and large I workout. My body is conditioned to do that. For over 700 days I rode the life cycle. I would be riding the life cycle today except my workouts were breaking the pedals on the life cycles. So I switched from using the life cycle to using the arc trainer for my 60 minute workout.

I started using the arc trainer on Day 706 which was January 28 Th 2010. It has now been 58 straight days of using the arc trainer. I feel great! It is indeed a wonderful challenge.

As I reflect on these numbers of consecutive days of doing a hard driving 60 minute workout I wonder how many professional athletes have done a workout everyday since 2/23/08 ? I suppose its a number we will never know but being a somewhat statistical geek I am curious.

Well it is great to sit here and say whats on my mind but I must have my fun with a workout right now.
It is 6:35 am my car is just about warmed up on this chilly late march early spring morning.

The day, as all days has the promise to be a great one- Let us all go out and enjoy it!

That whoosh you just heard was me completing an exciting 60 minute workout by burning 1471 calories in an hour. You should have heard that whoosh around 7:55 am. As the last few drops sweat fell to floor. With the record intact and my body satisfied I did 200 crunches and stretched and was finished.

As I eagerly await tomorrow's workout-

No comments:

Post a Comment