Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 761- I now have a new way to communicate

I am able to resume blogging in the privacy of my home. The workout comments of the last 30 plus days have been added primary in 20 minute sessions at the public library. During that time I would blog immediately after the workout. Now,I have the option to blog anytime I choose. I am excited to have that freedom back. I also can blog wherever I choose thanks to a wireless connectivity.

Now, I am off to the gym to gather new information to add to my blogging content! Day 761 is dressed fed and ready to play.

After an excellent workout I feel refreshed and less stressed. I felt a less channelled than I usually am when I workout. However, once I started I maintained an excellent pace and beat yesterday's numbers in all areas except the plank where I held the position for 2 songs. One of the reasons why I could not repeat yesterday's Which wore 4 1/2 songs. I purposely did 1560 crunches prior to doing the plank.I did that so I would feel a big challenge to do the plank.

I love the everyday challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment