Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 753- You know some times you just have to do two work outs in one day!

And today was one of those days. I did my first 60 minute workout and burned only 1,250 calories. I did the workout on a different machine and it's resistance was off the charts difficult. After I finished I just felt unfulfilled. Almost like leaving the table still hungry. So, I went back for seconds. I did another 60 minute workout. Only this time I managed to burn 1,412 calories. And it felt awesome. All total I burned 2,662 calories in 120 minutes with no break!

I was told by one of our followers that life motivates some people. The act of putting part of their life into another person motivates them. The concept was clear, whatever you put out you get back! Life is indeed, awesome that way. It is the unfailing boomerang. It is the law of sowing and reaping. One other thought came clear to me, the process of passing along positive energy has the ability to fuel us all!

After a few crunches 450 I was done and had to run.
Now I have done 757 workouts in 753 days. I am almost at the 5 plus level I was at before the procedure back in February.

Life is grand. My fast today is longer than yesterday. Here at 1:15 pm I have had no food or drink since 9 pm last night. Let's see that is a total of 16 hours and 15 minutes- Whoa! Yesterday was 16 hours- Hey, I beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment