Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 749- Today is the best I have felt in a few days; as the number 1,468 falls

Today, I set a personal record for calories burned in 60 minutes. I burned 1,473 calories in my 60 minutes arc trainer workout. I felt awesome the only modification I made was to increase the weight number on the settings. I do not know why changing that number would allow me to burn more calories.

All I know is that I feel awesome and rejuvenated. I thank God for this blessing of feeling energized once more. We all have challenges to meet everyday and once we over come some of them we should be glad and rejoice in them.

My workout seemed to have a good amount of pep in it today. I was able to do 400 crunches plus 3 songs of crunches. No plank today. We all want to feel good, we all want to look good and we all want to do good. Life presents that challenge for us all.

It places road blocks for those goals. We are judged by how we handle the road blocks. In my instance of dealing with not feeling well, I just went ahead and did my daily workout. I am not sure if that was the best way to help myself to feel better but at least right now I do feel better.

In fact, I feel great! Tomorrow will be 750Th straight day I will have done a 60 minute cardiovascular workout. Someone asked me the other day how will I celebrate Day 1,000? I said, "well, that is still a long way off but, I am almost 3 quarters of the way there." How does one celebrate 1,000 days of consecutive workouts? Great question!

Let us get 750 first!

No comments:

Post a Comment