Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 745- Ten more to tie Hank's 755

The weather is unseasonably mild today. I noticed a spring in most people's step. Particularly mine. I decided to lower the intensity of the arc trainer workout today. I figured by resting my knee a little would help it feel more comfortable in the days to come. So today, for the first time since I started using the arc trainer I choose a less challenging workout program. My choice was the cardio program. However, after 10 minutes I decided the program was too soft and although I would be able to rest my leg a little I had to have a tougher challenge. So at the 15 minute mark I put the program back to manual for the last 45 minutes. My leg felt great. Once I warmed up I was blasting at a normal pace.

As it turns out, it was indeed an awesome workout. In the last 45 minutes I burned about a 1,000 calories. I went ahead and did 1,500 crunches. I concluded the workout by staying in the plank position for 4 and a half songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment