Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 763- Is it for me?

Cicero, nought Kennedy said it first,"if not us, who? If not now, when?"So, I ask my reflection one more time, Day 763 is it for me? Well, if I called it Day 763 and I am the only one that I know that refers to today as day 763 it must be for me! An odd thing about this incredible journey, I am the only one on it. There is no else standing with me on this path. It is truly just me, myself and I.

Now, my intention of this blog is to allow you to join me in my thoughts on what I do and what I feel but, I am the only one here. So of course Day 763 is for me, it is also for everyone else! Come meet the day and enjoy it- Remember you and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

The challenge is here let us go and face it!

Ah, the sweetness that is a completed workout! The bible says, "the sleep of the laborer is sweet." So true. Amen. I am starting to get that old feeling back. That old feeling I got when I was riding the life cycle. The feeling of extreme exhilaration at the completion of the ride. Now, I feel it after attacking the arc trainer. I have a new target. My old target was to burn over 1013 calories in 60 minutes while riding the life cycle. Now my target is burning 1,500 calories in 60 minutes on the arc trainer. I believe I can do it! My highest total so far is 1,493

Today.I was able to burn 1,490 calories in an hour. It felt amazing. I really felt energized. So energized that I was able to do 1,630 crunches and held the plank position for 5 1/2 songs.

This the 279 consecutive day I have commented on my workout. Good Lord willing on Day 784 it will be 300 consecutive days of posts to this blog.

As the days grow longer, I hope you as a person grow stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment