Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 762- I will believe it when I see it!

That sounds fair enough. Sure, when I see it I will believe it. I am okay with that. After all is said and done I need to see it before I believe it. Here is a thought what if you said to yourself "if I do not BELIEVE IT I will never see it? Now that is a different way to look at things right? Instead of viewing life through a "prove it to me" pair of lenses. Look at life with a vision of "I believe"! The question is now how can I see it become a reality? This concept can be put into simple form. You must sees it before you can seize it.

Belief is a very powerful human force. It is belief that shapes our world. Belief gives us the strength to overcome odds in the face of many tough situations. Our beliefs allow us to tap into a source greater than all of us. Belief gives us vision. The bible says," without a vision, the people will perish."

So, it with a belief that one of the greatest visionaries of or time created a magical world. A world full of imagination. This person's name was Walt Disney, and he not only brought cartoons to life he created Epoch Center and other wonderful places. Unfortunately, prior to the building of all these creations he died. However, on the day of ceremony prior to the opening of the center his brother Roy Disney had something to say. Roy expressed gratitude for the people's interest for being there. But although he expressed thanks for the people's show of sadness that Walt could not live SEE the opening of the amazing center. Roy said " if my brother had not seen and believed in this place we all would not be here to see it open." You see folks it was his believe that created this reality.

So, go out today and believe in your reality or you will never see it!

Hi,I don't you, and I am not sure if you know me but......Can I get an AMEN? I practiced what I just preached today. I had a vision and a belief that I could burn 1,484 calories or more today. Well, low and behold- through faith and belief I burned 1,493 calories in 60 minutes! It is funny, the second I realized I had burned 1,493 I said, "dang, almost 1,500." The best part is the feeling of sheer bliss while going at that pace.Whenever I break a personal best I always think of Roger Bannister that famous runner who? What is Roger famous for? The answer is, breaking the 4 minute mile.We can about read about ole Rog @

http://www.amazon.com/Roger-Bannister-Four-Minute-Mile-History/dp/041534607X%3FSubscriptionId%3D19BAZMZQFZJ6G2QYGCG2%26tag%3Dsquidooa255070-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D041534607X.

Next,came 1,590 crunches and I held the plank for 5 straight songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment