Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 752- Today is the best I have felt in a long time!

I started to realize how lousy I felt when I started to realize how much better I felt than the day before. That sounds like the lines for a country song. Put a little twang on it and you will feel country in about two seconds. Today was sensational I was able to reach another new record for calories burned in one hour. I was fighting to get 1,500 an hour but did get 1,483. Now I ask you, can I get an AMEN? Are you kidding me? I burned almost 25 calories a minute for one hour. The pace was fantastic. My energy was high octane. Like I said it is the best I have felt in while over a week.

To celebrate these wonderful feelings I went onto do 1,200 crunches and held the plank position for 4 songs almost 20 minutes. I even stretched and cooled down with a good amount of vitality.

My record is now at 752 straight days! I have done 755 workouts in those 752 days. I am 3 days away from Hammering Hank's big number 755! I have not had any food or drink since last night around 11:45pm. That means it has been just about 16 hours. I know I feel good because I am not phased in the least by this fast. I finally feel good - Praise the Lord!

Day 753 is coming around the bend-

No comments:

Post a Comment