Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 765- We rise early as we prepare mentally

I'll believe it way before I'll see it. It does all start with a belief. I once heard an expression that I would like to dwell on here. It is, you need to know that you know that you know.And if that is not enough then you need to know that you know that you know that you know.

What does this mean? Well, if you break this expression into small phrases and evaluate them it makes it easier to focus on the value of the statement as a whole. First, you need to know that you know. Okay, I interpret that as an awareness of the concept. Of course it could be any concept. But the real question lies in how do you know about the concept. The more you know about the concept improves how much you know.

Let us create an example of this. Suppose you want to understand a topic on grass. Now, you need to know about grass to express your understanding about grass. However, you need to know that you know about grass before you will be able to express what you know about grass. In an effort to reinforce your belief about what you know about grass you need to really know about grass. So, then this is where the statement gets stronger. Therefore, you need to know that you know that you know about grass.

Does this make sense? What I am doing is I am solidifying my belief and understanding of anything going through these paces. We must constantly ask ourselves where is our belief level on any endeavour we attempt.

So today I will say I know that I know that I know I will complete my 765TH straight day of doing a 60 minute cardiovascular workout. Of course with the good Lord willing.

It was a tremendous battle to maintain the pace to burn 1,449 calories today.
But Momma, thats where the fun is......

While everything I had was being poured into my effort to complete the workout I remembered one thing.I knew that I knew that I knew I would keep the pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment