Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 677- So, what is your point for writing this blog?

My point of writing this blog is allow people to understand my mind set of working out everyday. My hope is that if people follow my thoughts on a daily basis perhaps they will follow my actions that will lead them to being more healthy.

What I have discovered during this journey of working out everyday is that the body is much more resilient than I ever imagined. I realize all are different, all have certain roadblocks that prevent them from exercising everyday but maybe through reading this blog people will at least try to workout instead of just giving up hope of working out.

Maybe other people are wondering about the possibilities of working out more and what it might do for their body.As for them, I am here for a point of inspiration to work out as much as they can.

My discoveries have been endless and everyday is indeed a challenge which I love.
Stay focused and say in your heart I love to workout!

We all work hard at something. Why not workout hard during a workout.
Every second is for you and it is all FREE!

I flew today, burned in ten minute intervals 160,167,160,153,146,159 which equalled a 945 calorie burn in 60 minutes. Man, it felt sensational. It is strange though I out here pedaling like my life depends on it and people around are just riding their cardio equipment like a cool breeze is going to come along and relax them. What a contrast! Here is one person huffing and puffing while others move like they are ready to fall asleep.

Awe I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment