Sunday, December 6, 2009

day 653-Down late up early


Operating on short rest in baseball parlance this is a 3 day rest. Most pitchers get 4 days of rest in between starts-Oh not I, I will survive. The math works this way up 6 am went down at 2:30 am not much rest a total of 3 1/2 hours. However, I will not be working out until 9ish in the am.
DAY 653 - It awaits there is a dopey show I have been watching on TV its called Man vs Food.

How about Man vs workout. I only did a 836 yesterday I need to beat that number today. Man must win:)

So let that be a lesson to ya! You need a little more that 3 1/2 hours of rest to ride 60 minutes at full speed on the life cycle! Geez to say I had little is saying a lot:)- I love the challenge!

So I got beat, I feel great. In fact, I feel better than good and better than most.

Praise the lord- Here is another one, "if you could look up, you can get up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment